XML parsing error!?

Barkermush

I installed a Prem League 08/09 Facepack earlier today, And when i click reload skin on confirm it said twice

XML parsing error! mismatched tag at line 21 of config.xml record>

Do not know what that means, I had a look through the configs twice and did not notice any line with record> instead of <record.

But could of missed it because there are so many.

Anyway when ever i click on the match screen now to check who scored it keeps saying

XML parsing error! not well formatted invalid token at line 1 of speed.xml.
I click ok it pops up again then i click ok again, Then after 2 times it takes me to the match screen, But it keeps doing this anytime i click on the match screen it takes me off the game and i have to click ok twice.

The first time i just ignored it because i have had similar XML parsing errors before but they went away after i clicked ok, But this one doesn't it keeps doing the same thing every time i click on the match screen taking FM off full screen and popin up with the same XML parsing error.It has only just started doing it after i installed the Face Pack, But all the pictures are showing up for every team so i think the configs are ok?

Is this some thing to do with the face pack i installed or is my Fm just messing up. I do not think its the skin because i have been using the same skin for a while now.

The second error shouldn't be from a facepack... I don't know what the speed.xml is. The first one could be the facepack config file... you could use a program like fmxml or graphics configurator to make a new config for those facepacks. How does the 21st line in your facepack config read? If it shows "record>" at the end of the line, it should be "record/>", I believe.

Its ok now since i restarted my computer it is not doing the speed.xml when i click on the match screen anymore.

It still says error on line 21 of the config when i click reload skin on confirm. I'll have a look at line 21 of the config to look out for that. Thanks

Archived