I`m Getting This Sick Feeling Thinking About FM09

Yes, I just cant wait for the game.. I have not been able to play FM09 for a while my old computer was not able to handle FM08 so i missed it but i kept playing the older version 06 on my old pc... But this summer i got a new MAC and i`m waiting for release of 09.. I`m so excited i`m actually getting that sick feeling in my stomach when thinking about FM09.. hahah.. my wife will hate me for the next few months.. lol..

anyone else experiencing the same feeling?

No.

I'll probably by the guy when the second patch is released (If I do buy 2009 at all)

I just think so many people are going overboard and peeing their pants over 2009, especially the 3D aspect of it. I'm betting that the match engine isn't even a quarter impressive as every fan thinks it's going to be. SI never get things right on their first try (harsh but true. just look at the 2D engine)

I think everyone should just chill and let their head's overpower their heart's. It'll probably take till FM2011 for SI to get the 3D match engine to be remotely close to what they are aiming to achieve.

No.

I'll probably by the guy when the second patch is released (If I do buy 2009 at all)

I just think so many people are going overboard and peeing their pants over 2009, especially the 3D aspect of it. I'm betting that the match engine isn't even a quarter impressive as every fan thinks it's going to be. SI never get things right on their first try (harsh but true. just look at the 2D engine)

I think everyone should just chill and let their head's overpower their heart's. It'll probably take till FM2011 for SI to get the 3D match engine to be remotely close to what they are aiming to achieve.

I know what you saying, but i have not been able to update any FM since 06 so for me its a big step up and i`m excited..

and yes i`m married.. lol

No.

While your cynicism is understandable in relation to the past, the match engine in FM09 is the FML engine which has been heavily tested and used already so should be good to go...As for the 3D display, we'll have to wait and see. At least they'll be a demo.

I think there is every reason to look forward to this release.

Archived