another two quick questions

i know i ask a lot of questions but then again i know you love answering them;)

1) is it possible to change a soon-to-retire players mind from "deffo not going to remain in football once playing days are over" to deciding to take up a staff role? I re-signed Henry for Arsenal at the ripe old age of 34 and when he arrived he had the "deffo not remaining...." status but once i said "he has the mental toughness to be a coach" or whatever his status was "probably not" as opposed to "defiantly not".......I really want him to be a coach!!

2) How do you go about getting a dual nationality, uncapped player to play for your international team? Im looking at a player who is half german, half english but has german as his first nationality- there are no international options whatsoever in his options tab thingy on the left hand side of his profile.

any help much appreciated.:thup:

1 - yes, probably is, not sure though.

2 - i would think it depends on the players preference. what does it say on his status for international happiness?? or has he already declared for Germany?

2 - i would think it depends on the players preference. what does it say on his status for international happiness?? or has he already declared for Germany?

And RE: this half german-half english bloke, it doesn't appear he has declared for either nationality and there is no reference to international football in his profile. he is 25 but still uncapped?

if theres nothing saying he wants to wait for a chance with Germany, or that he's declared for them, i dont see why you cant call him up for England tbh... unless.. what did he do at u21 level?

Archived