merchandising+ touring

if you don't have a merchandising affiliation and u tour a country like usa or japan does it encourage the chances of getting 1? also what are the chances of getting for a championship side (Southampton)

also when i choose to tour in pre season i find the countrys i can do to be very limited pretty much France and Sweden, Scotland..y?

thanks Scotty

i can scout all of Europe btw

also do u think touring is benaficial in other ways?

if you don't have a merchandising affiliation and u tour a country like usa or japan does it encourage the chances of getting 1? also what are the chances of getting for a championship side (Southampton)

I don't think it improves your chances as it is based on reputation and don't think this would increase your reputation but I could be wrong. I would be surprised if a Championship side got one but then again I suppose there may a possibility.

also when i choose to tour in pre season i find the countrys i can do to be very limited pretty much France and Sweden, Scotland..y?

Are you sure? I think all clubs can tour anywhere but again could be wrong.

thanks Scotty

i can scout all of Europe btw

also do u think touring is benaficial in other ways?

The only ways other than the fact of gaining more merchanidsing income is of course they are preseason friendlies so it will help to get your players match fit.

10 characters

Archived