Crazy...

I've just drawn (again) with Inverness Caley as Aberdeen. I was annoyed, as despite being away from home we were all over them, and yet, when I went to match confidence, it (again) said that the fans were happy with a draw against a 'more reputable team'.

Uh, hello?! Aberdeen might not be a massive team these days but they have two European trophies to their name, have never been relegated and reached the last 32 of the UEFA Cup this year.

Inverness Caley Thistle didn't even exist when Aberdeen won the European Super Cup.

In what reality are they the more reputable team? Crazy...

Sorry, had to vent. And ask, has anyone else had this silly message when your opponents clearly aren't more reputable?

I've had similar e.g.: Brighton vs. Doncaster... well before this season Brighton had been in the Championship far more recently than Doncaster, and I wouldn't consider either to be a vastly more reputable team. The confidence section is known to be buggy, and I'd just ignore it tbh... just be grateful they're pleased and not angry!

It's second season, we finished third in the first season, and ICT were below us, for sure.

I guess you're right. Just be happy they're not ****ed. My computer actually crashed before I could save FM so I have to play the match all over again anyway. Maybe it'll go my way this time.

Archived