Playoff final

I am playing as Yeovil and i am in the league 1 final against Doncaster and i have saved before i start the match so i can do it again if i lose ( lost 4 times already) i am wondering if they are suppost to win as i have tried nearly everything?

Seems like they are destined to win it. I think you should not really save it before the game I lost in two playoff finals for promotion to the prem after getting auto promotion from league one. I figure its just what was meant to happen. Then again it is your game so play it how you want but expect some negative replies from other people. Destiny is a bitch.

Seems like they are destined to win it. I think you should not really save it before the game I lost in two playoff finals for promotion to the prem after getting auto promotion from league one. I figure its just what was meant to happen. Then again it is your game so play it how you want but expect some negative replies from other people. Destiny is a bitch.

ok cheers looks like i will be in league 1 again next season

I am playing as Yeovil and i am in the league 1 final against Doncaster and i have saved before i start the match so i can do it again if i lose ( lost 4 times already) i am wondering if they are suppost to win as i have tried nearly everything?

The problem is that you've already probably saved too late!

At this point in time, before the game, you probably can't do much to change fitness in your team or morale for that point.

The problem is that you've already probably saved too late!

At this point in time, before the game, you probably can't do much to change fitness in your team or morale for that point.

My problem has been solved just got promoted on penalties phew.

Archived