Results printouts

In the Championship Manager Series. pre 01/02 i can remember printing out results of my Dundee Utd game over a season complete with goalscorers etc. I can't remember but i assume there was a way to put this into notepad or suchlike.

However i realise you are unable to do so in Football Manager. Is there anyway to Achieve this through a patch.

yeah i remember doing that, and then (being the nerd i am) reading over them at night before going to sleep. God that sounds sad!

Would love to be able to do that again, I find screen dump in the only way now, sadly.

Fingers crossed they bring it back in 09

yeah i remember doing that, and then (being the nerd i am) reading over them at night before going to sleep. God that sounds sad!

Would love to be able to do that again, I find screen dump in the only way now, sadly.

Fingers crossed they bring it back in 09

lol thats funny ;)

to the op: you could always print screen your results but it will use color images :(

I recall you could print out all sorts of Stats to read over, Used to work really well if you teamed up with a mate to manage one team. Duel Managment could be entered as

First Name: Name & Name, Surname : Name & Name

My flat mate used to handle Transfers and Cash, I used to be the Training and Tactics.

Before laptops were everywhere, Me & My flat mate used to print out all the states and go to work and discuss planning for the nights play. as well as what takeaway and how many cans of beer.

The Old Days, Sorry a bit of a rant but brings back memories,

SI - Please bring it back !!!!

Archived