Ruining Your Career..!!

I just love the fact I made players into big stars and make them play every game and they become one of the best, but den I reject a offer and they decide they want to leave. I sell them and I look at them through the season to see how they are doing and they get 6-5 rating mostly every game and then be dropped and ruin the career completely.

for example Luis Jimenez .. he became immence and wanted to leave for Chelsea .. end of the season Chelsea put him up on transfer list as he was gettin 6-5 match ratings.

Raul Albiol who was probably my best defender .. decides to leave and just like Jimenez he ruins his career hardly not playing and when he does play he plays ****.

I just want to ring them up and say "I told you so" Lol..!!

anybody witness this?

P.S This is no complaint.

Haven't really noticed this. Normally when I sell a player he goes into the first team.

However...

Once I was Athletico Madrid on 07. In January 2007, Martin Petrov felt he'd achived all he could at the club and handed in a transfer request. I reluctantly agree, and he went to Inter Milan. I won the title and a cup (plus some super cup). Inter failed to qualify for the Champions League :D.

Another time I was managing Reading (this was also on 07). In Jan 2007 I signed Elano for about £6m. However, I had to give him a minimum fee release clause so I could get him to sign. The fee? £8.75m.

A year later, I'm overachieving, top of the league, largely thanks to Elano's 10 goals and 8 assists. Tottenham come in for Elano. I laugh them off, but they meet the release clause and I can't stop him leaving. I offered him a contract, but he turned it down, saying he needed to move to further his career. Kerlon was the natural replacement, and he stepped up to the plate. I won the league on goal difference. Spurs finished 14th (though they did beat me 1-0 in the league... thanks to an Elano goal!)

Archived