Scottish Promotion Play-offs

I've just lost in the promotion play-off having finished 2nd - however the news says that I finished 10th. Now my board are very disappointed that I didn't make the progress required.

How could such a basic error be allowed in - it means I'm better off finishing 5th rather then 2nd.

It makse it totally fkin pointless to play in the lower divisions in Scotland.

I reported this problem months ago in the bugs forum although I dunno if it was taken onboard.

The issue as far as I can see is because the promotion playoffs include a team from the division above and thus the 3rd Division promotion play-off is listed as 2nd Division playoff (or playout, whatever, it is considered as being part of Division 2) so the game seems to get muddled up with the fact that the team 10th in Div 2 were involved and if you lose you get considered to have finished 10th by the board, but to make it worse they consider it as 10th in the 3rd division...all very random and strange and definitely an annoying bug, but so long as you don't get sacked you can generally recover fine - just one of many bugs in confidence.

Archived