Increasing Attendances

Im into my 2010/11 season with Getafe, but constantly getting ridiculously low attendances. Fair enough the stadium capacity is only 17000, but my average attendance for the previous season was 12000!! my financial situation is pretty dire as even the biggest champions league nights bring in just under 500k. Is there any way to increase attendance? its not as if my team are doing badly, first season I finished 6th, then 5th, then 4th, hence champions league football this season. am currently third in the league in February, so this seasons not looking bad either... but my financial situation is! is there any way to increase the amount of people coming to games??

suppose it will just take time... iv managed to sign Iaquinta, who has been a godsend, Baptista, Cazorla, Arshavin, Pizarro, Ochoa, Sonko and kalou, but none of them have been the 'Big Signing' Iv been looking for, although they do work fantastically as a team! Things better start changing soon as I am currently 9 million in the red...

Archived