Is this a fair game?

Right , i decided to put blackburn in the Conf North, and after one season i am won the league. But i am now wondering wether or not I made this too easy. This is what i did

Took all 1st team players out, all staff bar physio and coach( took current ability to 60 and PA to 100) And kept the U 18's and some reserves.

I downgraded the stadium, and stripped the finances down.

This is my squad

http://i37.tinypic.com/358yxc4.png

Do you think this was too good a team ? if so i will start again, as i want it to be as fair as poss

Maybe you could reccomend how to start the next one!

In that sort of division, even 1 "good" player can help your team dominate the league. So yea. Wold have been better releasing / deleting ALL players, leaving yourself with no squad, giving yourself no money, and only a 1,000 standing only stadium with no expansion capacity. Now that would be hard :D

In that sort of division, even 1 "good" player can help your team dominate the league. So yea. Wold have been better releasing / deleting ALL players, leaving yourself with no squad, giving yourself no money, and only a 1,000 standing only stadium with no expansion capacity. Now that would be hard :D

Ha

Delete everyone bar the Under 18's ?

No, just EVERYONE. ;)

You'll be given about 12 -14 new U-18's anyway. But its a lot of fun building your squad from literally nothing.

How much transfer and wages?

50,000 tranfer and 12k wages?

Edit again

Right, i have no team! 50,000 and 12,000 wages. 100,000 balance

I was actually considering doing something very similar to this myself with either Ipswich or Liverpool, and just removing all first team players and any established reserves, leaving myself with youngsters. However if its true that its too easy, I might not bother now..

Erm i have a problem

I Deleted every one,and put the wage as 12,000

however when i load it up, it says my budget is 3000. How can i stop this? I think it has something to do with the Youth Team so i have disabled it, god this is going to be hard

Archived