Budget Adjustments

Hey guys,

I started out a new game and was signed by Recreativo de Huelva. The problem is that they have given me a sum total of $0 transfer budget. I do however have significant excess wage budget. I know that it is possible to put transfer funds into a wage budget, but is it possible to do it the other way around. If so, How? I sold one player to get me some room, but I still only have $20k. I have tried to go to the budget adjustment screen, but they will only allow me to put my minuscule transfer budget towards my wage budget and not the other way around.

it should be in the same place as where you transfer funds from your transfer budget to your wage budget. in the boardroom, at the bottom left of the screen. if the option isnt there to do it, they dont think its a viable option unfortunately. you could try again after a week or so, but there's no guaranteeing they will let you do it..

Also, the extra budget they give you is only the difference of the wages over a season. For example.

Current Wage Total : £30,000 pw

Current Wage Budget : £50,000 pw

Current Transfer Budget : £0

They will offer you 1-5 options, depending on the difference of gap inbetween your Wage total, and wage budget, (So in my example, its not very much, so you may only be offered 1 budget).

From my example, assume they offer you a transfer budget, taking the Wage Budget from £50,000 pw to £40,000 pw, they will offer you a transfer budget somewhere in the region of £520,000. (52 weeks of the £10,000 wage budget saved pw.)

Archived