Can't get a parent or feeder club

I'm currently playing as Oxford in my 4th season. In order to get easier match practice and work permits for my youngsters i decided to request a feeder club. But for the 2nd time now i got the response that my board could'nt find a suitable club to form a link with.

I'm currently in the Championship. When i was still playing in the BSP, L1 or L2 i was also constantly trying to get a parent club but here i had the same problem: the board couldn't find a suitable club.

I don't have any parent or feeder club so far. Are there any tricks to get feeder or parents club? maybe a certain date, only at the start of a season or smth.? it kinda annoys me.

I'm on patch 8.0.2. with the official database.

Thank you!

apart from keep trying?? err.. dont specify what kind of club you want, as that tends to come back with no results... try going on a pre-season tour of wherever you would like a feeder, that should raise your profile and maybe help... surprised you cant find a feeder team tbh, usually they have no trouble recommending them, even if they are all carp

This annoys me as well, especially when they come back and say they simply see no point in creating links with other clubs at this time, gets my goat. and you can't keep on trying as they say the board would prefer you spent your time on the training pitch instead of bothering them with incessant demands

you can keep trying but not immediately. got Liverpool up to 20 feeder clubs, and they decided that was enough... i cancelled a few of the domestic ones i had, and, after the usual 4 month gap, asked them to search again, which they duly did, and have continued to find clubs since, even going past the 20 mark!!

Archived