quick response please!

Playin as Liverpool, I want a Japanese or US team for obvious financial reasons, the board has just offered me the option of 1 Japanese team or 1 US team, however the annual fee for the Japanese team is over £2.5mil and for the US team is just over £2mil, is this worth it or will I just be spending more money annually than I will get from additional merchandising sales?

Please help quickly!

Thanks in advance to anyone who can advise me

personally i think you would easily make it back, but ideally, ya need BOTH merchandising feeders... personally, my two raked in £45m for me last season, and i didnt have any major success, the highlight was finishing 2nd in prem (as liverpool)

Thanks mate, much appreciated, will get on that right away, hopefully board won't take too long in lettin me have another feeder so I can get both set up asap,

Aye, I finished 2nd in Prem last season, top at the mo, hope I can stay there lol

Thanks again mate

no worries, and it'll be about 4 months before ya can request another feeder club.. usually get 3 per season, up to the max... good luck with yer career, hope you can turn us back into world beaters!! :thup:

Archived