back again

Hi guys, well I was here afew months ago complaining I couldn't get the game to work,

I'm happy to report I'm finally up and running! Altho I used to play championship manager some years back, first look at fm12 seems extremely different so I fear it will be slow progress, especially given I can only spare a couple of hours a night. Iv found I spend more time reading the forums rather than actually playing the game! Soooo, if anyone is still reading this, any tips for a first timer would be much appreciated. I plan to start out with huddersfield for abit of a challange, altho I tried with the editor to give myself a little boost by upping my transfer kitty (altho not by much!) And also increasing my stadium capacity, neither seem to have taken effect when I started my game lastnight, so I guess I'm on my own. Also, just humour me here, but when I installed and steam updated the game, its still starting from last year, I expected to be more up to date? Anyway now I'm rambling, so I hope to be posting later down the line about my achievements, or lack of! Haha. Cheers and bye for now

If you are really are novice maybe have a trial run to understand the basics, without concerning yourself too much about results.

With regards to the edit data, make sure you have ticked the edit data box in the 1st start up screen. Look top hand left at and click on database menu.

Hope this helps

Archived