Team no longer goes on end of season holiday

Hello all

I'm in 2020 in a Norwegian save, and for the last four seasons, my team hasn't gone on holiday... They're supposed to do so when the season ends in November/december before returning sometime in January... Instead of going on holiday, the just train all winter.

Now, what has caused this? And is there any way to get things back to normal?

I also get the "choose team captain for the season"-message you usually get before the season in November, about a month before the season ends... I also don't get the coaches "end of season training report"-message... I first managed Mandalskameratene, where the problems started. It continued after I switched to FC Inter in Finland and now when I'm managing Aalesund...

• 3 weeks later...

I am also having this issue. Seems to be a bug in the Norwegian league. I just finished my 2015 season and got this for the secound time now.

Honestly its a bit anoying. I am not quite sure if its affect my players, but Id rather have a bug free save. The good side tho is that you dont have to start from bottom learning your players the tactics again after finishing the off season.

In FM11 I experienced the same bug in the Danish league. I guess reporting the issue in the big forum will correct it. Maybe not for your save but for FM13. Better than nothing I guess :)

Edit: In my save it didn't seem to have an effect on players. They kept their fitness (as much as you can without playing). And because there aren't that many games the players didn't get exhausted.

Archived