Different between playable leagues and view only?

So im contemplating starting a new save with liverpool and putting new tactics and training schedules into place from day one rather then in my 2025 save. So I notice when I goto start a new game that the database is 12.2.0 but my game version is 12.2.2. Is this correct?

Secondly what is the real different between leagues that I will have on playable and leagues loaded on view only? I know the database of players will be bigger but what about leagues that are not on view only. Will they still get regens and such?

I decided to go with about 30 leagues set to view only for my latest game, in addition to my usual ten or so playable leagues- the transfer market is definitely much more active!

As for the 12.2 deal, it is correct. The 12.2 database was released, followed by patches that fixed certain parts of the game without the need for the an entirely new database.

how many news items do you get in the offseason?? Even now with about 6 leagues loaded I get 50-75 news items every few days. Thats the offseason mind you.

Archived