Manager contract clauses idea.

I am currently playing with a created club and am now in the premiership ( championship 109 points scored 115 conceded 46). Now the money is rolling in and all the top clubs want my best players (there not getting them). I've been rejecting almost every offer going but then to my horror my chairman Nicky Hunt (yes i've thought of a nickname) Over-ruled a decision and i had to let my only "real" and most experienced player (Nelson Cuevas, if you play pro evo 06 you'll no why he's there)go. Do people think that when your negotiating a new contract you should be able to add clauses such as that they can't over rule your decisions? Hunt also refuses to give me more wages which means my assistant manager who has 7 20s has gone to Blackburn and i'm unable to renew my players contracts to the level they want.

I played a bit of CM06 on the playstation last night and it had all sorts of contract info e.g. amount I would get for winning a trophy etc. TBH I took no notice of it at all and the only thing i'm ever interested in is when my contract will be renewed.

I recently took a pay cut of £61k, when I moved from Barca to VFB icon_razz.gif

Archived