An idea for better communication between us all?

I was reading through the forums as normal, when an idea hit me.

Because many topics are about people trying to give people directions on different things(such as downloading graphics and finding where to put them) and also lots of topics are for sharing files(game saves,tatics etc.) could there be an easier way to do all this?

The current way is as good as ever,but what about those times you need almost face-to-face conversations with people?

So i put forward the idea we use Windows Live Messenger (MSN messenger) for even more help.

For people who already use it for their own personal use, we would create separate accounts for this-i created a new address within minutes earlier. And for those without Live messenger, you could ask any questions on how to install it in this thread.

With instant messaging, instructions on adding logos etc will be easy. And files can be easily shared, with out having to upload them to another website.

We could arrange times that people could log-in etc.

So whats your thoughts on this??

Thanks for reading, Berg.

I was reading through the forums as normal, when an idea hit me.

Because many topics are about people trying to give people directions on different things(such as downloading graphics and finding where to put them) and also lots of topics are for sharing files(game saves,tatics etc.) could there be an easier way to do all this?

The current way is as good as ever,but what about those times you need almost face-to-face conversations with people?

So i put forward the idea we use Windows Live Messenger (MSN messenger) for even more help.

For people who already use it for their own personal use, we would create separate accounts for this-i created a new address within minutes earlier. And for those without Live messenger, you could ask any questions on how to install it in this thread.

With instant messaging, instructions on adding logos etc will be easy. And files can be easily shared, with out having to upload them to another website.

We could arrange times that people could log-in etc.

So whats your thoughts on this??

Thanks for reading, Berg.

• SI Staff

If individual people want to communicate via. messenger then thats fine - however I'm afraid it'd take up too much of my time to be available to communicate in a truly 'reactive' manner like that (please bear in mind that my job is actually helping to develop the games not posting on the forums).

Archived