Juventus

What's the best any of you have done with Juventus in the first season? ie starting with -17 points.

I guess loads of people have took up the challenge to get them promoted already but I'm curious as to how you got on.

I'm playing just now, obviously I started with -17 points, but I've managed to claw my way up to the playoff positions already.

Have played 22 games, won 17 drawn 5 and lost 0.

Only eight points from an automatic promotion spot but I'd love to win the league.

I'm also in the quarter-finals of the cup, hopefully I can win that so I can get European football next season.

What's the best any of you have done with Juventus in the first season? ie starting with -17 points.

I guess loads of people have took up the challenge to get them promoted already but I'm curious as to how you got on.

I'm playing just now, obviously I started with -17 points, but I've managed to claw my way up to the playoff positions already.

Have played 22 games, won 17 drawn 5 and lost 0.

Only eight points from an automatic promotion spot but I'd love to win the league.

I'm also in the quarter-finals of the cup, hopefully I can win that so I can get European football next season.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Juve4EVA:

1.In first season with Juve I got up to 100

points in the league and scoring 110 goals.

2.Juve aren't disqualified from european

competitions for five years, just the 2006/2007 season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

glad to hear they are not banned!

Archived