How do in-game accomplishments relate to Reputation 'points'?

Is there a list somewhere, that shows how your reputation increases? How many points is each league position worth, in every league, and what each cup game is worth. If this exists it could help you know which jobs to apply for, and have a realistic chance of getting.

Reputation is more complicated than that. It changes every game and depends on not just whether you win or lose, but by how much you win or lose by. e.g. If it's a game where you were expected to lose badly against a team with a higher rep than yours, but you only lose by one goal, you rep will go up even though you lost. If you had won that game instead, your rep would have gone up even more.

Reputation is more complicated than that. It changes every game and depends on not just whether you win or lose, but by how much you win or lose by. e.g. If it's a game where you were expected to lose badly against a team with a higher rep than yours, but you only lose by one goal, you rep will go up even though you lost. If you had won that game instead, your rep would have gone up even more.

I don't believe that is accurate. Having casually paid attention to Reputation changes through FMRTE, it's definitely not an every game sort of change. I've gone long stretches of games where there was no variance in Reputation despite massively overachieving in my first EPL season after promotion. The only time I know for sure that it's updated is at the end of the season, coinciding with the news item of your reputation change. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a mid-season update as well, but I cannot say for sure without running a test.

Archived