A problem re: transfer window

I'm having a problem with disabling the transfer window.

I downloaded the file with all three unlockables, everything is present and correct on my PSP - all three options are present within the preferences. I'm also fully aware you need to start a new game to allow it to work.

However, each time I start a new game the following happens;

1.In preferences I check "Remove Transfer Windows - Enabled".

2.I start a new game,save, start playing, at which point it still says Enabled in the pref menu.

3. Here's the problem - I reload the game later and it says Disabled in the menu, the option to enable it obviously greyed out as you can't alter once a game has begun.

Anyone experienced this? It's really frustrating as I think FMH07 and previously FMH are far better games with the window removed - gives u a bit more to do other than advance to match when the wondow os shut.

Any help greatly appreciated.

I'm having a problem with disabling the transfer window.

I downloaded the file with all three unlockables, everything is present and correct on my PSP - all three options are present within the preferences. I'm also fully aware you need to start a new game to allow it to work.

However, each time I start a new game the following happens;

1.In preferences I check "Remove Transfer Windows - Enabled".

2.I start a new game,save, start playing, at which point it still says Enabled in the pref menu.

3. Here's the problem - I reload the game later and it says Disabled in the menu, the option to enable it obviously greyed out as you can't alter once a game has begun.

Anyone experienced this? It's really frustrating as I think FMH07 and previously FMH are far better games with the window removed - gives u a bit more to do other than advance to match when the wondow os shut.

Any help greatly appreciated.

When your an english team, and choose to put the "Remove Transfer Window" Enabled, it automatically changes back to Disabled after you save the game.

I tried with Barcelona, so I'm guessing its only a problem with english clubs, but it could only work with spanish teams.

Archived