Pressing

So inspired by barca and Bilbao, I decided to base my team around their pressing tactics I don't know if it's the match engine or my tactic but the players never seem to be pressing with any real urgency I have it on max on classical sliders. They make the occasional tackle in the opponents half but not very often and they don't dominate possession in the same manner as Bilbao and Barca they dominate possession sometimes but there have been several occasions even against weaker teams I might add that they have had less of the possession.

So inspired by barca and Bilbao, I decided to base my team around their pressing tactics I don't know if it's the match engine or my tactic but the players never seem to be pressing with any real urgency I have it on max on classical sliders. They make the occasional tackle in the opponents half but not very often and they don't dominate possession in the same manner as Bilbao and Barca they dominate possession sometimes but there have been several occasions even against weaker teams I might add that they have had less of the possession.

You'll need players with a high workrate attribute but I don't think the ME can model what you are after. I did have some joy though with defensive forwards - you might want to try them

Most of my player have teamwork and workrate around 15, I hate the new tactical telling players "defensive forward" I use sliders instead a lot less restrictive and I have them on max closing down.

Archived