FM12 is now crashing on certain date???

hi,

just completed a very good season and are currently playing friendlies before new season starts, the problem i get is now i get to the 25th/26th july 2015 and FM12 crashes to desktop with the message FM12 has stopped working windows is checking for a solution etc....

why is this happening? and anyone have any suggestions as to how i get pass this??? i remember this happening when the game first was released and we all had to upload our save game to SI for fixing is this is what is happening again?

any help appreciated,

cheers,

mike

ok fixed the problem i let my assistant manager take control of friendlies and it allowed me to go past the date without crashing?? so i thought i would reload and take control to see if it worked again but it crashed when it reached 25/26th july 2015, but if i let my assistant take control i can get past date without crashng ... weird don't know why this is happening maybe one for the SI team to look at and try and fix?

but all is well now so please close this thread please.

cheers,

mike

no didn't use the editor or any other editor, it just occured but once i let the assistant manager take control i got past the date and took control back and all is well so far it is working perfectly again.

don't know why it happened, have not changed anything at all it just happened out the blue but all is good now. Strange one and i have no idea why it has happened.

cheers,

mike

Archived