Differentiating between negative and positive player reactions to press comments

When players have the "PR" icon by their name it is a quite needleslly painstaking routine to go over each icon (or click each icon) to see whether the player has reacted negatively or positively to a press conference/manager comment.

This could be easily remedied by having the PR icons be colour coded depending on whether it is a positive reaction or negative.

If anyone knows a mod that fulfills this simple requirement I would appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction.

Alternatively, it seems like quite an easy change to implement and would save a lot of time, so I hope SI take notice of this recommendation (which has probably been made before, but I couldn't find).

I agree.

FWIW I work around this as best I can by checking the player status section of the home screen. It shows "PR" and which players that have it. A negative PR doesn't stack with positive PR, so if I see two lines for PR I know there's a mixed reaction (one with the players that reacted badly, the other with the players that reacted well). If there's only one line I only need to check the status of one of the affected players; the same reaction applies to the rest of them as well.

Not exactly intuitive, but saves me a lot of time compared to flicking through everyone's profiles.

Archived