Parent Club Question

Just done a quick search of the forum so before people say look around I have ;)

Im currentnly playing as Crewe in League 2 and have just got Everton as a parent club which I think is pretty good considering the league of my team. Is there any way to request a player from their squad or something along them lines or do I just have too wait for them to give me somebody. Never properly used Parent/Feeder clubs before so if somebody could explain the benefits/disadvantages to having them would be massively appreciated

To sign a player on loan, you can either wait for them to offer to send certain players to you, which happens every now and again, or you can just put a loan bid in for whichever of their players you'd like to sign. As far as I'm aware, there is a higher chance of a player willing to join you on loan if there is an affiliation between the two clubs.

In terms of advantages and disadvantages, I'd say there are only advantages to having a parent club. You get players for a whole season for free, you do not have to accept any players they offer to loan out to you, the parent club will usually pay you so much every year and usually you will host a friendly against the club every year and you should keep all the gate receipts. It's a win-win-win situation.

To sign a player on loan' date=' you can either wait for them to offer to send certain players to you, which happens every now and again, or you can just put a loan bid in for whichever of their players you'd like to sign. As far as I'm aware, there is a higher chance of a player willing to join you on loan if there is an affiliation between the two clubs.

In terms of advantages and disadvantages, I'd say there are only advantages to having a parent club. You get players for a whole season for free, you do not have to accept any players they offer to loan out to you, the parent club will usually pay you so much every year and usually you will host a friendly against the club every year and you should keep all the gate receipts. It's a win-win-win situation.[/quote']

ahhhh cheers for that :)

Archived