random knowledge?

i just won the champs league for the 2nd time with man utd and when i clicked on my profile after i noticed i had knowledge of wales and isreal that i didnt have before. when i clicked on the teams knowledge it said next to isreal my name and then avram grant in brackets. i couldnt see how i know about wales because some one knows more. i find this really strange. im not friends with grant and if anything im sure ive insulted him when possible. is this random knowledge normal?

i just won the champs league for the 2nd time with man utd and when i clicked on my profile after i noticed i had knowledge of wales and isreal that i didnt have before. when i clicked on the teams knowledge it said next to isreal my name and then avram grant in brackets. i couldnt see how i know about wales because some one knows more. i find this really strange. im not friends with grant and if anything im sure ive insulted him when possible. is this random knowledge normal?

I think there are some issues with knowledge.

On my current game, I started with 2 seasons in Russia, and gained knowledge of there, and then went to England, managing 3 teams between League 2 and the Championship.

Started with Russia knowledge at about 50%, and 100% for England, and for some reason I've now lost the Russia knowledge, and gained Germany knowledge. I've not scouted there, or even signed more than 1 or 2 players from there.

Am also managing Cyprus, and I think I watched a match with one of my players playing there; but surely that wouldn't give me as much knowledge as spending 18 months in a country

Archived