By god I hope they sack me.

I think I have just been taken over by the most tightarsed board.

Kenwright left and there was a £20M loan payable on departure. This they paid and then borrowed some more and I now have a £40m debt plus none of the transfer clauses have been paid.

So on a Club worth £80m, I have £54m of debt. Lordy I am screwed :D

This guy better be true to his word and sack me because this does not look good haha :D

I figure being sacked after a takeover is not as bad as being sacked for bad performance and quitting is a questionable thing to do.

If a new board sacks me it is their way of saying I don't fit into their plan. So future roles may not be as hard to come by.

Quitting on the other raises questions as to whether you can stick it out when things get tough or difficult. So that may make getting another job difficult.

Then again this is FM, so sacked or resign might not matter a hoot, just the reputation you are currently at :D

I figure being sacked after a takeover is not as bad as being sacked for bad performance and quitting is a questionable thing to do.

If a new board sacks me it is their way of saying I don't fit into their plan. So future roles may not be as hard to come by.

Quitting on the other raises questions as to whether you can stick it out when things get tough or difficult. So that may make getting another job difficult.

Then again this is FM, so sacked or resign might not matter a hoot, just the reputation you are currently at :D

Well whether or not that actually works that way, I think the same deep thoughts about FM, so good luck to you!

Resigning is better than getting sacked (no matter the reason) in FM terms. You get a reputation loss for a sacking.

Didn't know that. So that is a quandry, to keep my paltry reputation equals resign. It is just the thought of resigning that makes me eerrghh. I can't stand quitting, much like this guy

, now he has some dash about him :D

The increase in debt does make it almost untenable though, yes I could stay but getting out of that mire will be a massive ask.... pfft crap board, will have to ponder this methinks hehe

Archived