Bug? Form (Stats)

I noticed this a while ago and thought the most recent update would fix this. When you click on 'Stats' and then 'Form', there's no option to see the player's form for either the clubs U18 squad or the Reserve squad. It's really annoying and I hope it gets fixed because this has been in previous versions of FM.

I usually use this to see the form of an U18 player who sometimes gets games for the Reserves.

Any chance of this being fixed?

don't know what you are talking about dude, I can see them clearly in my FM12. Here is a screenshot below

image000qk.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The players you are looking at, their form, are they being used in Under 18's or Reserves or are they unused subs ? this may be why you are not seeing any form

Whenever I look at the form, it never shows me the games they have played for the U18's when I'm looking at a player who's in my U18 squad, but has played a few times for the first team. In previous versions of FM there used to be a drop-down team menu where you could select between viewing form for the first team, reserves or U18s.

This is definately a bug. There's a drop down menu for both Teams and Competition, those 2 drop down menus only appear if you go to the form page, then click to go onto a different page. This needs to be fixed!

15qdjlu.jpg

This is a screen shot I took straight after clicking to go onto another page.

Archived