Manager under pressure news stories

Hello,

I have done a quick search for this but couldnt find the answer.

I finally got a new PC and it is a pretty decent spec as well. This means for the first time ever I am able to have nearly every league running at the same time. Great I thought I will start unemployed and work my way up. The only annoying thing is that I am constantly getting news items about managers under pressure. It would appear this happens because I am subscribed to the league. As I plan to work my way up slowly I would like to know about every vacancy when it becomes available, just not every time there is a bit of pressure and the next match could seal his fate. Invariably it doesn't and I am stuck getting masses of news items inbetween each game.

Is there a setting I can pick so I get no information about any league except for the one I am in but still get a news item each time a manger leaves or gets sacked?

Also, as a side note I started a career like this on FM 11, albeit on a much smaller level, but I had to stop because I wasn't getting any recognition for getting havent promoted 4 times in 5 seasons. Has that been fixed for 2012?

Cheers,

Lloydy

• Administrators

You can change your subscriptions for each league (which will change the amount of news items) via the 'Manage Subscriptions' Panel which is found above the news items.

You can change your subscriptions for each league (which will change the amount of news items) via the 'Manage Subscriptions' Panel which is found above the news items.

I saw that but I assumed that it was all lumped in under jobs? If I untick jobs from that section will I still get a notification of the vacancies without getting all the under pressure bits?

Thanks

Archived