International Management scout report help

That's a right pain. I have seen the option to ask my staff to do the scouting and clicked on it but nothing seems to happen. Looks like i may quit as well but it would be a real shame as i have always liked the international management side of FM. I may post this on the bugs forum and see what happens

I had a quick look at my game last night to see if i was doing anything wrong but i still can't get a single report processed. I picked a team that i am playing in 2 weeks time but up until match day i still have not received one. Is the problem that i have no scouts in my staff and my other members of my staff are unable to to go on scouting trips. If this is the case i am able to employ scouts for international teams.

Looks like I have worked out what the problem is. You can get scout reports if you are managing the senior team but you are unable to when in charge of the U21 squad, which I was managing. I decided to start a game as senior manager and got my reports straight away, seems a bit strange to me

Archived