This could potentially use a change (FM12)

Just found this for FM12:

If you arrange a friendly cup/league and win it (or come second/third),you will have +1 added to your respective trophies count on your manager profile tab.

This,in my opinion, shouldn't happen and it should exclude the friendly cups/leagues organised,since they are,well, friendly and not official trophies/competitions...

It should be fairly easy to "fix" if you decide it needs to,wouldn't it? Personally I'd love to see this as one of the things that the next patch will have on its list.

Generally though, great game. :applause: A little more work on making the lower leagues more realistic (which has already been done compared to the last years,we're getting there!) and it's going to be a masterpiece.:)

Hmm,you are right,although personally I wouldn't call it exactly a bug. I'll leave this thread here in case a moderator sees it and moves it accordingly. Otherwise I'll create another another in a few hours. No need to flood the forums. :)

i think it is not a bug, if you win a cup, it appears in your trophies

Yes,but the point is that the league/cups that you organise through "arrange a friendly" are not official competitions and should not account on your trophy count.

It's like buying a plastic trophy,organizing a backyard tournament,win it and then mention it on your biography as an achievement.

Archived