Worrying indeed!!!!

In real life when a club manager is on the verge of signing a player in the transfer window, you know them shots on sky sports news etc when it shows the manager meeting the player at various locations etc to go through the formalities of the transfer deal etc and you see the photos were they pose in a handshake for the cameras so the fans can see the next big star arriving etc.

Well, FM has taken over my life that much that......

Yesterday, while at work a new employer was starting for the first day when he was accompied by another member of staff to my area of work, he walked up to me with his satchel for the old meet and greet routine etc, i found myself standing up turning around grabbing his hand whilst doing the old customary and welcoming handshake whilst looking round expecting there to be a camera, all the time saying "welcome to the club, im really looking forward to working with you" asking him his first impressions of the place and the facillities etc

The funny thing was seconds previous to meeting the new employer i was doodling notes and formations and potential targets as well as looking on this forum on my desk, i must have been in complete FM manager mode, day dreaming the dream so to speak.

Very worrying indeed :(

How much does this game take over your life? its incredible the pull this game has on serious FM gamers.

i was in college supposed to be doing a test, on a computer, and no talking was alowed, at one point i was playing my beloved cardiff and had headphones in, i played some league two team, and at the time i had just completed a big signing. during the game, we went 4-0 at half time, hatrick for earnie and a whitts goal. by this time i was shouting EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY......really loud, by full time i won 7-0 and was shouting HAVE THAT YOU ENGLISH C**TS ......... before i could click "continue" and go to my press confrence, i was asked to leave the exam, given a fail and had my 4th officall warning from the college

Archived