Loan Issue - Any solutions?

I've got a bit of a weird situation with one of my youth players. I've sent him out on loan but on his new team's screen he is marked as being ineligible to play. I've had a little nose around and it seems that whilst he is at the new team he isn't marked as a loan player, there are no loan contract details in his profile and he does not show on my teams screen listing our loans out. So I guess that as far as the game is concerned he is in the loan clubs squad but does not have any contract with them and is therefore ineligible. As there are no contract details there is no recall clause and I can't get him back. Even more worryingly, I would imagine that there will be no prompt for him to come back to my club at the end of the season, as he doesn't have any loan contract that would expire (I am going to holiday on in a test game and see what happens)

Does anyone have any ideas what I can do? I am on FM10 and have FMRTE. This has happened around Jan/Feb and so if I had to go back to when he went out on loan I would have to replay a whole load of games and it would just feel a bit weird to be honest.

Archived