The Offside *BUG*???

I just saw what i think is a BUG in the game....

My team scored a goal but was dissalowed because of offside..

In the replay, at the point of passing, my striker WASNT! offside...

But the camera pauses 1! second after the pass got in and THEN the line of offside gets drawn.....

Did i see it wrong or did you guys also see this?

Cheers,

Mitch.

Okay...well if i see it more often i will tell you guys :)....

Something funny just happened....

One of my backs gave a cross in...Tevez made a slide to score the goal but he knocks Cristiano Ronaldo (im Real) over with his slide.....Cristiano gets a yellow card for it?? and that made it his second card of the game in 38 minutes haha....STRANGE!!

I had a striker on FM11 who got sent off 2-3 times a year for second yellow dives. Kept him on because he was an assassin in front of goal.

Back to the OP: I have seen this also.

@Kriss I understand refs make mistakes in game but the question is more an issue of the tech guys in the OB van making a mistake, is this also programmed? I have seen the line drawn when the player in a supposedly offside position already has the ball at his feet!

I had a striker on FM11 who got sent off 2-3 times a year for second yellow dives. Kept him on because he was an assassin in front of goal.

Back to the OP: I have seen this also.

@Kriss I understand refs make mistakes in game but the question is more an issue of the tech guys in the OB van making a mistake, is this also programmed? I have seen the line drawn when the player in a supposedly offside position already has the ball at his feet!

Yeah thats kinda what i ment.....obviously at the moment of passing the refs should consider if its offside or not.....but it varies when they do...

- Sometimes they do at the moment of passing

- Sometimes they do it when the pass is half underway

- Sometimes they do it when the pass is already completed....

That isnt correct, right?

Cheers

i just won 3-2

the oppsition scored via a penatly that wasn't

and an offside goal.

my 3 were deserved

what annoys me more is when something is offside.. and it doesnt show the graphic

there are some silly bugs with refs (random crads when set pieces are being set up and no one is near the ref, the ref needs to be near a player to book them)

Archived