Quick FM12 Question

Hi fellow FM comrades,

I've yet to buy FM 12.. Been tipping away in a 15 year game with Bray Wanders on 11 but hope to purchase the latest release soon.

My question is regarding the in game activation of leagues. Now I believe it is possible to do so in FM12 but what I was wondering was whether or not you got job offers from teams in unloaded leagues. E.g. I get job offers from clubs in the championship and league 1 while playing in the Airtricity league (Irish Premier Division) but would this occur if these leagues weren't active.

Probably a long winded way of asking a simple question but it popped into my head and has left me curious.

Cheers,

L.

Cheers.. Would be nice if it was made possible in future. Wouldn't mind being a top english club doing well in Europe and be able to receive job offers from Barca etc without having to have the Spanish leagues loaded..

Cheers.. Would be nice if it was made possible in future. Wouldn't mind being a top english club doing well in Europe and be able to receive job offers from Barca etc without having to have the Spanish leagues loaded..

In FM 12 you can now add playable leagues when the game has started

Archived