lots of AI managers getting sacked since last patch???

has anyone noticed there are a extremely high number of AI sackings of their managers i have over 60 of the big clubs and smaller clubs sacking their coaches and none have been replaced yet for over a year man city, arsenal, real madrid etc... all these big clubs sacking their managers even if they finish first, second or third they all seem to get the sack and when checking the teams players morale 95% of them have really bad morale even if they win everything???

this is a new save but the same happens each year through the game, it has only been like this since the last patch? anyone else noticing this?

cheers,

mike

I started a new game 2 days ago. Bruce, Kean and McLiesh have all been sacked 8 games in which was a surprise to see. Funny thing though is McLeish has taken over at Sunderland and his 1st game in charge was against Aston Villa which ended 1-4 haha.

something ive came across though that other people have mentioned is the forgotten transfer bids, i bid on a player in october to hopefully get him January they replied with what they wanted and i agreed to it as it wasnt much more than i offered and im still waiting to be able to offer him a contracr and its 7th December now... maybe ill cancel it and bid what they asked for again.

I also noticed something like that after I returned from my 10year holiday. Trouble is most sacked managers are underachieving so you'd expect them to be sacked I guess but yes I do see a lot of manager changes:

Scrolling through Serie A in 12.2022:

Milan - 7 Sacked

Albinoleffe - 2

Ascoli - 4

Atalanta - 1

Bologna - 5

Brescia - 7

Cagliari - 3

Catania - 4

Fiorentina - 3

Frosinone - 3

Genoa - 6

Inter - 4

Juventus - 3

Lazio - 5

Lecce - 4

Napoli - 2

Parma - 3

Roma - 8 (EIGHT!)

Sampdoria - 0 (they are copying the SAF model, lol, and not too bad tbh!)

Torino - 2

That does not include managers leaving and retiring. Seems about realistic, just Roma and Milan (who also had 1 retirement and 1 manager leaving) is a bit over the edge with 8 and 7 Sacks respectively in 11 seasons, but tell that to Chelsea...And they have been constantly underachieving so it is understandable.

at least i know other people are going through the same it is really high amount of turnover in managers i think due to the fact SI have tinkered with the morale situation which is causing the AI to sack managers.

I think SI should have left it as it was and should have been trialling and trying to implement a workable solution into the new version instead of experimenting with a patch to this fm12 version as now the enjoyment has been diluted a bit because of the situation we are in now.

Archived