Absurdities in FM2012

1. Players who sustained an jury of three months or more almost certainly become a useless player and would never recover.

2. Players' attributes become downgraded so easily to the extent that they start to become downgraded after they are without a match for two weeks or more.

3. Every time when you offer to buy a player for around 20 millions or more, he will ask for a wage of more than 100000 pounds a week. And if you don't comply, the player will prefer to remain at his club, even a smaller one with no hope of any glory, for 20000 pounds than to go to your club for 50000 pounds. But this doesn't happen for other club except yours. And in fact we don't see Mata, for example, has such a wage in Chelsea.

4. You will almost certainly lose one score back when you are leading and venture to change a player who has played well, especially the one who has scored. But we don't often see this thing happen in reality.

5. Not very seldem, my team shoots more than 20 times but with no score and only one of which is on target, and there are Neymar, Jovetic and the like on my side.

6. My much stronger team with excellent morale playing at home lost more than once to a much weaker team with predominantly "red" morale.

7. Tactics options seem to be ineffective at all. For example, I hate players shooting from afar, but they still do it often even when I set all players to "rarely long shoot", even for players who prefer to pass than to shoot. I suspect that the tactics options have no real effect to how the program runs the match. They are placebo and have psychological effects only.

8. As some pal already said in other thread, sometimes you can defeat a stronger team even if you form a team randomly.

9. Some keepers are ridiculously hard to beat, such as Paul Robinson, Robert Green and McGregor.

10. Even if my team is of more high work rate players, my team sometimes will lose because the opponent is "hard-working".

11. An opponent player with free kick attribute less than 10 scores a free kick which my world-class keeper cannot save while my player with attribute 18 does score one the whole season.

There are surely more.........

i agree with most of these specially the 3rd one,but these

4. You will almost certainly lose one score back when you are leading and venture to change a player who has played well, especially the one who has scored. But we don't often see this thing happen in reality.

5. Not very seldem, my team shoots more than 20 times but with no score and only one of which is on target, and there are Neymar, Jovetic and the like on my side.

6. My much stronger team with excellent morale playing at home lost more than once to a much weaker team with predominantly "red" morale.

6 and 5 aren't absurd they can happen in real life specially if your time fires longshots

7. Tactics options seem to be ineffective at all. For example, I hate players shooting from afar, but they still do it often even when I set all players to "rarely long shoot", even for players who prefer to pass than to shoot. I suspect that the tactics options have no real effect to how the program runs the match. They are placebo and have psychological effects only.

i have this problem too but i suspect it is because i allow my players a lot of creative freedom or they have a "tries long shots" PPM

Archived