Just saying hi (non FMH related)

Hi guys,

I havent got much time online, just checking emails and stuff. Last time i was on was posting about FMH United progress.

A lot has happened since then, mainly, some parasite has burgled my house about a month ago. Everything that was take-able was taken, everything else was smashed. Right down to mirrors, the f--king toilet seat you name it, smashed.

My PC, with all my photos and music on, seriously everything you can think of. Even my PSP and all my games was on my desk, plugged in CHARGING.

Some c--t somewhere has your FMH savegame! Birger is sickened. What's more, my home contents insurance people are giving me sh-t as I cannot produce receipts! Half this stuff i bought back home in Sthlm! So i'm at my parents trying to get sh-t together, but there aint much.

Guys, Birger's message is to security up. I feel violated and sickened, and I don't think I will be reimbursed fully. There are even limits to like how much in electricals i can claim for, for example. So my Pc alone and TV maxes this threshold out before i go into ipod, dvd player anything you can think of.

Sorry if this is a rant. But I am gutted for my PSP and PC. Thats the worst thing, all the personal stuff. Now if/when my inusrance company pay up, I'm gonna have to get all the patches and all the sorts for PC and PSP right from beginning upwards.

On top of all the photos music possessions, of course.... regrettably my save games!

I also would like to send some bad karma to the thief or thieves that looted me. I hope they die horrific slow deaths. Sorry for rant guys.

Backup your data, Birger warns!

See you guys soon if the c--ts at Endsleigh insurance pay me back what I pay them for. Lesson learned, keep all receipts! I cant even prove i bought FMH !!!

Birger (speak soon) icon_frown.gif

Hi guys,

I havent got much time online, just checking emails and stuff. Last time i was on was posting about FMH United progress.

A lot has happened since then, mainly, some parasite has burgled my house about a month ago. Everything that was take-able was taken, everything else was smashed. Right down to mirrors, the f--king toilet seat you name it, smashed.

My PC, with all my photos and music on, seriously everything you can think of. Even my PSP and all my games was on my desk, plugged in CHARGING.

Some c--t somewhere has your FMH savegame! Birger is sickened. What's more, my home contents insurance people are giving me sh-t as I cannot produce receipts! Half this stuff i bought back home in Sthlm! So i'm at my parents trying to get sh-t together, but there aint much.

Guys, Birger's message is to security up. I feel violated and sickened, and I don't think I will be reimbursed fully. There are even limits to like how much in electricals i can claim for, for example. So my Pc alone and TV maxes this threshold out before i go into ipod, dvd player anything you can think of.

Sorry if this is a rant. But I am gutted for my PSP and PC. Thats the worst thing, all the personal stuff. Now if/when my inusrance company pay up, I'm gonna have to get all the patches and all the sorts for PC and PSP right from beginning upwards.

On top of all the photos music possessions, of course.... regrettably my save games!

I also would like to send some bad karma to the thief or thieves that looted me. I hope they die horrific slow deaths. Sorry for rant guys.

Backup your data, Birger warns!

See you guys soon if the c--ts at Endsleigh insurance pay me back what I pay them for. Lesson learned, keep all receipts! I cant even prove i bought FMH !!!

Birger (speak soon) icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I also would like to send some bad karma to the thief or thieves that looted me. I hope they die horrific slow deaths. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

seconded

feel sorry for you mate

must truely suck i really hope your insurace works out helpful

even though it will take ages hope you can move on from this quickly.

• 1 month later...

Hi all, I'm back up and running. It took a while for Endsleigh to pay up after various disputes due to not having receipts and this n that. I wont be reimbursed anything like what i was stolen, which is a shame.

No one was caught, they either took or smashed everything I had. They even took personal documentation folders with stuff in ie bank statements. Believe me guys, protecting myself in last couple of months has been a nightmare.

Still, they like for liked my pc and psp so i am back up n running. Just saying hi again!

There are many threads, i'm checking through.

Ridley I have downloaded your transfer window patch thanks.

Randomly, i am going to start one with Parma. Just to see. Sometimes I start ones, and realise suddenly I want to be another team so might get tempted to Roma I have always had a soft spot for them.

FM I had to pay for. This year (07/08) I have now buy FMH 08 times two and also PC FM times two. Thats a £100 to SI ! I am unlucky.

Will be posting more often now, ps VISTA SUCKS. damn replacement has vista on it. Birger not likes!

Hi

Yes I agree that would be pleasurable. Cops reckoned it was professional outfit, as in a few would have been in my house, van outside everything.

Chance happens as both neighbours were out, and all other people asked saw nothing unusual. Cops say though, that when you start getting yourself replaced, be vigilant to it happening again from the same people!!?? wtf!!

I love England. Have done since first year of study 1997. 1st time I've ever been on the defensive. I pay my council tax like evryone else, guns aside i just want them caught and hopefully they can get r-p-d in jail.

As for Fm, I spent half hour in pre season selling and buying so forth... abandoned parma. I keep doing this.... starting new ones.... and not getting hooked enough to continue.

Archived