Start of Season Expectations

I'm just wondering, what happens if you don't complete the start of season expectations? (Where the board tells u the transfer and wage budget available) Because as Valencia, I got 90m transfer budget for europe qualification, but for spanish winner, i got 129m transfer budget, what should I pick?

I'm just wondering, what happens if you don't complete the start of season expectations? (Where the board tells u the transfer and wage budget available) Because as Valencia, I got 90m transfer budget for europe qualification, but for spanish winner, i got 129m transfer budget, what should I pick?

I don't completely understand your first question.

As for your second question, personally I always go for the minimum because the board expectations are so unrealistic as it is. So tell the board you want to qualify for Europe while you yourself keep the goal of winning the league in sight.

If you increase the expectation and take the money, there is a serious risk you'll lose your job if you let the board down.

It depends on how far short you fall and the (hidden) attributes of the chairman - e.g. his patience.

Generally, I only up the expectations if I'm VERY confident of winning the league.

Archived