Bognor Regis Town FC

I am planning to buy Football Manager Handheld soon, as soon as I get a new PSP battery as the one I have currently isn't working but I'll wait till after my exams so I don't get distracted (I'm a good boy). I am planning to take over Bognor Regis Town FC (my local team) who I used to manager on the PC version of the game to no avail.

I was wondering firstly, are Bognor even on the handheld game? They play in the Conference South. Another thing I will need tips on how to manager lower clubs especially in things suchas training and tactics which I think I lacked on on the PC version, as well as good players to buy amongst all other aspects on gaining promotion and success.

Any guidance would be appreciated - Cheers.

I am planning to buy Football Manager Handheld soon, as soon as I get a new PSP battery as the one I have currently isn't working but I'll wait till after my exams so I don't get distracted (I'm a good boy). I am planning to take over Bognor Regis Town FC (my local team) who I used to manager on the PC version of the game to no avail.

I was wondering firstly, are Bognor even on the handheld game? They play in the Conference South. Another thing I will need tips on how to manager lower clubs especially in things suchas training and tactics which I think I lacked on on the PC version, as well as good players to buy amongst all other aspects on gaining promotion and success.

Any guidance would be appreciated - Cheers.

I'm not 100% certain but I don't think you can play as Bognor regis town, there are only conference teams and it doesn't go any lower.

Have a look at the "My Winning Tactic" thread for the tactic I used to take a dutch lower league team to 6 champions leagues on the trot!

I went last season - a Hucknall fan (obviously!).

I was massively gutted but also massively proud.. losing on penalties was horrible, but we did really well against a good side.

As for FMH, as Dave said it goes no lower than Conf National icon_frown.gif Hopefully space can be made for CN/CS in future.. I mean, who actually regularly plays in the Dutch league? Get rid of that, get some English Grass-Roots Football in. icon14.gif

I think that's a very valid debate: more manageable English teams at the expense of some of the (arrogant sneer) rest of the world?

Personally I'd be in favour... but I expect the decision rests largely on the volume of sales in Europe and further afield...?

Archived