No-one wants to sign for my team

I've recently got Fulham promoted back to the Premiership and the board gave me a nice £12,000,000 to spend as i said i could avoid relegation..

Ths problem is, i have been searching the soon to be expiring contracts or transfer listed players and no-one seems to want to sign for me. (transfer budget is very healthy). I have been looking for a new GK and saw that Tomasz Kuszczak was listed at 1.1 million in the reserves and not wanted by the club. He wont sign unless i offer stupid wages. Nicklas Bendtner listed and wont evan start negoatiations with me, same for a few other players who are sat in the reserve team doing nothing and listed as not needed.

I have managed to bring in one or two players, Robbie Kean from L.A Galaxy and Kazim Richards from Galatassary (wow). Has anyone else had issues signing players when getting promotion to the PL ? Im getting worried as pre-season is fast approaching.

I have signed Philipp Degen and Nuno Gomes for Nottingham Forest in the Championship in the first season, both on wages well above what I had originally planned to be my ceiling. They do the business every week, but I am having to rely on the money made from promotion (assuming I make it) will even out the couple of hundred grand loss I am making every month due to their wages.

Archived