playmaker

Personally I only set a playmaker if I am in a lower rep team and have an outstanding midfield talent. If I do play with one, ideally you want Passing, technique, composure, first touch and decisions as high as possible. Teamwork is another good attribute to have.

I don't necessarily buy into them needing high creativity and flair. What I want from a playmaker is someone who picks the right pass and keeps the tempo of the game (decisions), rather than someone who will try the world cup pass every time. You'd want the guys who will try the tricks and clever balls further up the pitch surely?

I don't necessarily buy into them needing high creativity and flair. What I want from a playmaker is someone who picks the right pass and keeps the tempo of the game (decisions), rather than someone who will try the world cup pass every time. You'd want the guys who will try the tricks and clever balls further up the pitch surely?

High creativity and flair doesnt equate to world cup passes especially when he has good decision making.

Archived