Loans, specifically in Ukraine.

I've never been in this position before but I am now so I'm bringing it up and having a bitch about it.

Dynamo Kyiv and Dnipro act as parent teams to Kryvbas and supply it with many, many players. Kryvbas doesn't do too well financially and thus depends on loans from these two teams to survive at the top level. In the 2011-12 season, well over half the first-team squad are loanees from Dynamo Kyiv and Dnipro. This is quite a historical partnership and is commonplace in Ukraine (a similar situation occurs with Shakhtar and Illichivets).

Anyway, back to FM. I am the manager of Kryvbas and entering the second season. Due to my lack of finances I need quite a few loans from my parent teams to allow me to compete at a reasonable level. However, I can't seem to attract anyone. I've got loan reports on both my parent clubs and each one has failed to throw up a single player. As you can see this puts me in a bit of a situation. Nevertheless I'll try to get round it one way or another. Any help is appreciated with regards to loaning from the parent teams!!

But the reason I'm bringing it up is that it is not realistic! Is this a bug? Or just a flaw in the game? Either way it could do with addressing.

I think the club has low reputation and a player with high salary who is considered rotation or higher won't join you

try to get youngsters or transfer-listed players

by any chance have you scouted the players that you want to get on loan? are they interested in your team?

Archived