Plannign a return to FM - Question about Demo plz help

Hi everyone,

Plannign a return to football manager after a few eyars away. I wanted to try the demo first, then if I liked it pick it up from where i left off in the full version .

Is the demo still available to play? When I try to download it form Steam I keep getting asked for a DVD?

If its not available i will jsut buy it, but would have been nice to have a taster first!

cheers guys!

Found this:

How do I install the FM 2012 Demo?

You can download and install the game by clicking here: http://store.steampowered.com/71280/

- Click the green ‘Install Demo’ button for the Football Manager 2012 Demo

- You should now be informed of the game size and estimated download time, make sure you have enough space on your hard-drive to install the game

- Click the ‘Next’ button

- Choose whether you want a start menu shortcut and/or a create desktop shortcut, then click ‘Next’

- The demo should now begin downloading; you can track the process of the download by looking at the blue process bar at the bottom of Steam

- Click ‘Finish’

- If you click in the ‘Library’ section, the demo should be highlighted in yellow showing you how much of the download has been completed and the current download speed

- When the game finishes downloading there will be a pop-up in the bottom right hand corner of Steam telling you it’s completed

- Go to your Library, right click on the Football Manager 2012 Demo and click ‘Play Game’

- The game will perform the first time set-up and when complete will launch the game

Archived