Why is my ass man so strange/dumb????

Ok so my ass man suggests dropping said player(s) due to poor play. So i let Mr. ass man to select my lineup and he puts the very player(s) in the starting line up. YES i have players at similar/familiar to that same position, but in my opinion if he wants them dropped then why in the heck does he continue to put them in the starting 11 or as a sub? Disappointing!

The best thing to do is to ignore everything he says.

He says "for the fans" (or, if you have a small club - encourage) every game and in every half-time chat, and of course he is right from time to time. That's blind luck! If you follow the AI's advice at every turn, you will perform exactly the same as the AI would do with the same team - which in most cases would be very mediocre, and in some cases catastrophically bad.

One thing you can be damn sure about, is that the AI don't rotate anywhere near as much and/or as well as we human managers do. They don't look at form, condition, suitability or the need for first team match experience. They set up the highest CA/REP they can in every league match, and sometimes allow squad players and youngsters a match or two in minor cups.

Nevermind that Barca's 2nd XI could easily beat all the 10 bottom half teams in the BBVA 9/10 times. Messi at 73% condition will play...

It has always been like that and it has always disappointed me.

Archived