Important improvement to do + probable bug

Hi,

sorry for my english, i'm italian

i think you should do an improvement about the shouts

in the screen we see the shouts

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/641/screenshot003k.png/

form this year these are also in the pre-match and in tactics creation

in some situation would be nice to select the created personal shouts before the start of the match

namely in that screen I select the shout and the shout that i selected are inserted immediately instead that wait the kick off, push pause, and put my favorite shout like this other screen

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/screenshot004z.png/

practically the "personal shout" should be part of the tactic, with the possibility to select the different group of shouts created or select nothing

first of all in the current way i lost time of the match (because then the shout have also to come in function)

secondly i have to do this operation for every game while i would select the same group of shout in every game... and it's not cool, at all

is it possible to do with a patch or we must attend the next years?

can you do this please? i don't think it's difficoult to do

come to the bug

i'm talking about the shouts "Run at Defence" and "Play through defence"

in italian maybe the traslation is not correct but also in english i think there is a problem

in fact is not possible set this shout together like the pc considers these in contrast

but "run at defence" should be referred to the come back of the offensive player when the opponents attack

and ""Play through defence" to the way of start the action

so these should not be in contrast, right?

it is a bug! and should be possible select these togheter

come to the bug

i'm talking about the shouts "Run at Defence" and "Play through defence"

in italian maybe the traslation is not correct but also in english i think there is a problem

in fact is not possible set this shout together like the pc considers these in contrast

but "run at defence" should be referred to the come back of the offensive player when the opponents attack

and ""Play through defence" to the way of start the action

so these should not be in contrast, right?

it is a bug! and should be possible select these togheter

Probably because of this:

From wwfan

There are four new shouts:

1: Play Ball out of Defence

2: Run at Defence

3: Play through Defence

4: Hit Early Crosses

Roughly (it's been a while):

1: Minimises passing length in the back two strata

2: Increases dribbling a notch in the top two strata and/or most advanced wide player

3: Decreases dribbling a notch in the top two strata and/or most advanced wide player

4: Increases crossing and reduces cross from a notch for wide players

x Hairy Coo

I love you... what a stupid, it was so clear ahahahah

i really thank you... i was thinking to stop to play!

x pigfacemonkeyman

are you sure? where do you read that?

i don't think that means that

those shouts aren't about dribbling!?

also for the italian translate, whitout any doubt, "Play through Defence" aren't about dribbling

from italian to english the literal translation is "Start from the Defence whit ball of the ground"... namely whitout launch

a similar instrucion is possibile to give directly in the tactis: goolkeaper give the ball to quarterback (?... dani alves, maicon.. to understand)

but i think that whit "Play through Defence" is better, because when maicon get the ball doesn't launch but play whit other defensors and whit other near players, and also the other defensor doesn't launch but try to play the ball

while "Run at defence", always from italian to english is translate like "Go to the defence", like come back and cover

i hope to receive an official answer by the admin about the mean of these two shouts, please

x pigfacemonkeyman

are you sure? where do you read that?

i don't think that means that

those shouts aren't about dribbling!?

also for the italian translate, whitout any doubt, "Play through Defence" aren't about dribbling

from italian to english the literal translation is "Start from the Defence whit ball of the ground"... namely whitout launch

a similar instrucion is possibile to give directly in the tactis: goolkeaper give the ball to quarterback (?... dani alves, maicon.. to understand)

but i think that whit "Play through Defence" is better, because when maicon get the ball doesn't launch but play whit other defensors and whit other near players, and also the other defensor doesn't launch but try to play the ball

while "Run at defence", always from italian to english is translate like "Go to the defence", like come back and cover

i hope to receive an official answer by the admin about the mean of these two shouts, please

The info. came directly from wwfan.

Archived