what should be better in new patch

This is really addictive and great game but it have a few failures.

So, I want to write list of things that shuld be better:

1) transfer system

It seems like that AI rarely offers to my team.

In my Sporting save i have Shaqiri, few brilliant regens, Kovačić but AI never puts pressure on me to buy them. In RL and in last editions of the game it was huge pressure of the AI to my team resultin in unhappy players and so on. I think this is something to be changed in future.

1.1.) AI transfers to each others

Hazard is still in Lille in 2016, it is just not real enough. There should be more transfers.

2) striker scoring

My sort of a fetish is option, ability to have striker with more goals then apps. And it is great when you know it is hard to manage it, it is challenge. Now is redicolous. Welbeck acomplished this for me 4 times (44 apps -55 goals, 45 aps - 60 goals), it is just to much. It seems like everything you do - your striker score a lot. It was FM 209 when was to hard to manage to do this, if your striker had 20 goals you could be happy, and it is most frustrating thing. The best would be like it is on FM 2011, where it is not impossible and it can be done if approach is right.

3) general hardness of the game

Dont want to talk much about this because it has its own topic but I think it should be little more harder.

And one thing that should NEVER been changed - AI difficulty on later seasons. Please dont change this becasue on earlier editions it was redicolous - when you dominate one season and take title, every other season was a cakewalk. I lost interes so easy. FM 2011 had ome changes on better but FM 12 is just great in approaching this department. AI is really strong even after you win title and it should stay this way.

But, when I say that game should be harder I think about invidual matches, scorign and so on.

Sorry about my english.

I just needed to write about this little things because without them this game would be best ever, even though now is pretty close.

Archived