Team Guide questions

Hi there guys! I'm having a few questions regarding team guides since I'm about to start my first one!

After reading through many over the years my questions are not so much based on content but on style and technique - most of them will sound noobish to you, but this should make answering a lot easier^^

Here they are:

1. How do I put in screenshots in a way that one can directly see them and not just a link? Does this work for videos as well?

2. Do you prefer star ratings or number evaluations (e.g. 6 of 10)? I tend to the numbers but want to know what you are thinking...

3. If I use picture from the net can I copy/paste them into the Team Guide or do I need to upload them or something?

4. How important is the history in the team guides for you?

5. Do you prefer having many pictures interrupting the text flow or do you want straight analysis and picture at the beginning/end?

That's it first of all. Thank you for your time in advance!

1. photo link *without spaces* (replace img with video to upload a youtube clip)

2. Star ratings are just a number, in theory. Just shown in a more pleasant way.

3. Owners of existing photos might not want you using their photo, best to use your own.

4. Not sure what a team guide is.

5. Don't know.

Archived