league rankings

Ok just finnished my first season on 12 and this showed up. So a little curious as to how it works expesially considering.

Im Rangers first season ive qualified for the Champions League was given a tough group with CSKA and Real Madrid along with a Romanian outfit. We do ok finnishing with 8 points but its only good enough for third as CSKA also won on the last game (we needed to win and them to lose) so we came third.

Anyways now for the Europa League. We do very well in this, inparticular at home and manage to make the final. My Rangers side already hold the domestic treble and a number of key players had been lost in January however id managed to get a good striker in on loan and i had some very decent youngsters to start with. Greg Wylde inparticular had a very good season. Europa League final and amazingly against a far superior Athletic Bilbao side we manage 0-0 and win on pens.

However The Clydesdale Bank SPL dropped 10 places in the league rankings. Im not sure how other Scottish teams did in Europe tbh. I noticed Celtic where having a poor season all round, and although with the £2mil i spent on players i believed i had the best Scottish team we did over-ahcieve big time non-domestic.

This leads to my problems second season. Scotland has improved is co-officents however im now sturggling to attract players close to what i could the season before. So how does this actually work? (although i do like that as a result me and Celtic are fighting for similar player names)

Archived